In today’s scenario when businesses have got way too complex due to markets being driven by a variety of technologies, delivering quality services has now for sure become a thing of cut-throat competition. Technology drives innovation and to catch up with it while focusing on core competencies of the business is like cracking the Da Vinci Codes. The merger, however, will change the entire game in Australia from now on completely for businesses seeking effective business telecommunications services along with specialists for support functions.
A Glimpse into Business ICT’s New Services and Their Benefits
With this merger, existing Business ICT clients will have an opportunity to experience empower ICT’s superlative managed services all under one roof such as mobile management, backup and recovery, security, remote IT support, and managed IT.
- Network Operations Centre: Our Network Operations Centre (NOC), located in Melbourne and Perth, enables us to monitor network traffic, backup and recovery systems, provide real-time remote assistance to end users and pro-actively monitor systems to ensure consistent reliability and availability.
- Complete, End-To-End Partner: Unlike other Managed Services Provider, we are uniquely positioned to offer a complete range of services; including: hybrid infrastructure & networking, end-user support, UC & telephony, IT security, hardware & software procurement.
- Flexible & Customer-Focused: We tailor our service to you and your organisation’s individual needs. This goes for service levels, service management, the amount of on and off-site support needed, all the way through to commercials – you can pick the amount of support you need in each area so that you get what you need.
- Transparency & Self-Service: Through our Self-Service Portal, you can see what’s happening, how we’re performing, and make changes to the services that we’re delivering at the click of a button; including: active and closed tickets, a complete view of your CMDB and hardware asset library, and dashboards that provide real-time Net Promoter Scores, Service Level Agreement performance, and patching compliance measures.
- Team: 15+ Engineers and Technicians – providing tiered escalation and four levels of expertise to resolve issues fast & affordably.
Business ICT has a complete package of solutions for all your business’ telecommunication needs. And, after merging with empower ICT, it has taken its managed services capabilities to a next level. Contact Business ICT for more information today.