REMOTE WORKING SOLUTION By businessict
As many of our customers deal with the growing challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are focused on supporting you with your business continuity in any way we can. We know this is an extremely difficult time for many of our customers and we want you to know that we are here to support you – We are open for business.
With Level 4 lockdown in place, have you suddenly found yourself scrabbling to rethink how you work? Are you struggling to keep in touch with customers while ensuring your employees working from home stay effective?
Bus ICT Partner is here to assist, by providing a remote working communicating solution, that is reliable and could be deployed within days. Our remote working tools are integrated with all editions, so you have one centralized platform for all your communication needs. Together we can ride out the storm.
Work from home with No Productivity Loss
Switching to remote Working is straightforward. Employees simply need their extension number and password to get their web client as they would in the office. Additionally, our mobile programs for iOS and Android could connect them to the workplace, wherever they are.
- Browser-based softphones can be accessed from anywhere. No downloads. No plugins
- Phone from your office extension where you are using the Hosted Telephony Mobile apps
- Easily check the status of your colleagues, chat via IM and keep an eye on voicemails
- Join multiple sites and make inter-office calls for free
Keep it personal with Web Meetings
Host instant virtual meetings with partners and employees, enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication and collaboration. Attendees can join from desktop, web or mobile, allowing you the freedom of calling ad hoc meetings, anytime. Sales teams can deliver powerful presentations for up to 500 attendees simultaneously, despite current travel restrictions.
- No apps required -- participants connect via URL
- Conduct 1-2-1 meetings with colleagues or arrange classroom-style webinars
- Collaborate with whiteboards, polling and display sharing
- Free for up to 25 users (depends on edition)
Elevate Client Service – Connect with Clients Through Live Chat
Your customer care staff can continue to provide remote support maintaining the same level of service that your clients expect, within boundaries of their homes. Using the Hosted Telephony Live Chat & Chat plugin, you can easily and quickly add live chat service, allowing your staff to connect with your customers in real time.
- Capture your website audience when they are on your website
- Help them discover what they are Searching for in real time
- Elevate talk to video or voice telephone
- Improve your customer satisfaction by leveraging fully integrated Telephone, Video and Chat
Everything you need to work remotely
Bus ICT Partners have been pivotal in supporting Australian business stay connected with their customers by -
Helping them Transition seamlessly to a remote workforce
Maximize productivity from anywhere
Operating business as usual from anywhere
Providing fully managed Integrated Video, Live Chat, Mobile Apps