What is On-Premise PBX?
On Premise PBX is a form of a PBX system that resides in the company’s premises and uses PBX. This phone system in this phone system is located on the premises of the client and our purchased outright.
Business ICT Partners offer both the Hosted and On-premise PBX solutions that are tailored according to specific business requirements.
Business ICT Partners provides the best On-premise PBX solutions, we help businesses by deploying or refreshing the PBX at that office site, or we will host PBX centrally in our data centres that are highly secured.
Remove all your business communication challenges with Business ICT Partners on-premise PBX system.
What is the difference between on-premise and Hosted PBX?
- Hosted PBX is also known as the Hosted VoIP or the Internet Phone System in which the responsibility of housing the IP PBX is in the hands of a provider.
- The provider will manage all the technologies that are required for the phone system.
- The provider charges for the services monthly.
- On-premise PBX can also be known as the IP-PBX phone system. This system is similar to that of a traditional PBX system that resides at a particular location.
- In this PBX system, IP routing is done using more advanced technology.
Business ICT Partners offers you both hosted and on-premise solutions. Our on-premise solutions will offer you the following benefits:
- With this system, you can connect the equipment or the PSTN and ISDN trunk circuits that cannot be shifted to the Cloud.
- When you purchase our on –premise solution, then no third party will be involved and it will be owned and managed by you at your premise.
- This solution is best for the businesses that have the IT resources who can manage and upgrade the system.
- Not dependent on the quality of your data connection.
Why Business ICT Partners?
We offer our services to small, medium and large organisations across Australia. Our market understanding and experience working with a wide range of companies help us in serving all your IT needs.
Business ICT Partners has years of experience in managing the entire IT and communication environment. We work with a wide range of organizations to offer our clients the best strategic support.
Customer – First
We will offer customised solutions that suit your business needs. This includes areas such as service management, service levels, and the amount of on-site and off-site support.
24/7 Remote Working Support
We offer continuous remote working support to ensure that your team continues to work efficiently and safely from their respective locations and devices.
We are Sophos and Microsoft certified and this ensures that we are in pace with the current technical requirements and roles.
Your technology partners
Business ICT Partners offers an extensive range of IT services and solutions that will support your business objectives. Our solutions will help you bringing down your costs, improving efficiency and bringing new clients.
We select the products for client’s security based on their requirements and not on the vendors we are associated with.
24/7 Advanced Performance Monitoring
We use advanced monitoring to ensure that all your network’s devices are healthy and are also functioning optimally.